Monday, October 19, 2009

one step at a time

Okay, so this is my very first post. I am not exactly sure what I want to accomplish with this, I just know that writing things out sometimes helps. My life is messy and complicated and overwhelming and confusing. But at the end of the day, it is my life. And I have to make it through. And I do, I mean, I am still standing strong here today. But it is through God and my hope for a better... I dont know, just better something pushes me to continue. This is not a pity party by any means. Yes, a lot of bad things have happened in my life, but it is my triumph through all those things that make me who I am. More importantly, a lot of great things have happened in my life, too. So maybe even more so this is a tribute to all of those good things that have occured as well. I am just stringing together those little things, piece by piece, and step by step, just to make it through. This is what I have and this is how I am just trying to figure it all out. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment